Wishing all our readers a very Happy New Year. Today, we bring a new subject that is good to know information in the field of real estate venture market.
Venture explained the easy way
You must have all heard this term venture in the real estate sector. Ever thought what does that mean? Worry not, it’s easy. A venture as the name suggests is the birth of a project between two parties and in the real estate sector one party is the project developer while the other is the land owner and that is how the developer acquires the acres of land.
The project developer and the land owner benefit equally. Hyderabad has emerged as the largest and the most promising city in terms of real estate ventures, with sales shooting up tremendously since 2022. Hyderabad and its suburbs are witnessing a surge in the sale of HMDA and DTCP approved open plots. In September 2022 alone, properties worth 2198 crore were registered and the Medchal-Malkajgiri region witnessed a rise of 41 percent in the registration of properties.
The real estate ventures and the trust factor
Real estate caught up with the pace during 2000, especially in Hyderabad. That was the time when out of nowhere, a boom was witnessed. There was this mad rush to buy plots, flats etc. Ventures started rolling out. Open plots were the centre of attention. Plots measuring 200-250 sq.yards saw more sales than any other and it was mostly the middle class that invested in these.
It was the phase when no firm real estate regulatory bodies existed, other than the monitoring performed by municipalities. As a result, there were cases where people were duped, cheated of money collected every month on the pretext of monthly payment collections. Ventures vanished overnight. Such cases induce a feeling of insecurity among buyers. Now, things have changed for good. There are strict dedicated regulatory bodies such as a RERA in Telangana & DTCP throughout India which monitor real estate activities every second. Builders, developers have to update their details, obtain valid permission that ensures that customers only get benefited.
A common middle class man is also now capable of investing in open plots, thanks to the investment awareness. For him, it is an investment for the lifetime. Some valuable points for you as a buyer of the plot or the house :
-   It is the builders/developers duty to ensure that all the mandatory clearances are taken.
-   The developer has the final sale deed from the land owner.
-   In case of doubt with regards to the survey numbers, the builder must explain the buyer clearly about them. Some lands are agricultural lands and to avoid any litigation it must be converted to non-agricultural. This is for the awareness of the buyers.
-   An authorised and registered real estate venture gives customers complete peace of mind, because it is RERA approved (Real Estate Regulatory Authority) and the builder or the developer must adhere to RERA policies. Buyers can also verify the project details from the RERA website.
-   DTCP (Director of Town & Country Planning) approval is also a prerequisite.
-   With excellent real ventures, all you have to choose is the facing of your plot and leave the rest to the developer. Did you know, if buyers need any assistance with documentation at the time of purchase, the project developers assist in every manner possible. You as a customer, can also get details for availing a loan if needed.
HMDA approved plots in a superb venture
Buying an open plot in Hyderabad is now a breeze. Real estate ventures have nowadays generated trust and confidence in buyers. Srihi Infra as the leading real estate player has brought families closer and now, with their stunning and attractive HMDA approved two hundred open plots for sale near Ibrahimpatnam is compelling buyers to avail them at the earliest. After all it is a venture with values. Make the best use of this venture by reaching Srihi Infra on +919000688888 & www.srihiinfra.com.