Good morning families. It's March, the month that often witnesses families vacating houses. Some are blessed to have finally made their way to their own house, while for others it is the beginning of another struggle. The reason for living in a rented house can be due to various factors. It’s the middle class who feel the pinch while relocating. The invisible trauma, the melancholy is not easy to hide.
After a long debate and discussion, the family decides to vacate the house on the 1st of next month and the same is conveyed to the owner. The owner is unable to digest the fact that he now has to put up that annoying TO-LET board up on his main gate and the phone number. For the family involved, it is time to pack things up all over. How it actually done :
- Discarding unwanted items
- Dismantling furniture (if it has screws and bolts.)
- Arranging new cardboard boxes and tape for packaging, which is carried out by the family.
- Initiate packing room-by-room to avoid confusion.
- Getting a vehicle (tempo or a van) ready.
- Loading the carton boxes.
- Answering the people around you about why you are vacating. Same answer multiple times a day.
- Cleaning the house before handing over the lock to the owner and exchanging few words before
Since majority of the house owners sweetly create a policy of security deposit, hence the family need not pay the rent if vacating the house as per guidelines of the rental agreement. For families with children, school fees, electricity bills, tuition fees and groceries eat up more than half of their income, wherein it’s the father who is the breadwinner.
- Did you know that movers and packers charge you according to the number of BHK’s, which can cost you a lot. You could be a victim of false information where you are suddenly forced to pay more than the quotation on the pretext of octroi or tips, which is indeed shocking.
- You are forced to buy their packaging services, which you could have done yourself.
- The van has damaged your packaging and the driver takes no responsibility. As a result, damage is done and you start thinking EMI or full payment.
What could have been done better ?
Now that you are living in a rented accommodation where the rent amount increases by meager percentage every year, wouldn’t it be better if you had opted to buy an open plot instead? Let’s say you pay 10,000 INR per month as the rent, now multiply it by 12 = 1,20,00 INR per annum. With Srihi Infra : the leading real estate service provider in Hyderabad , you now get bank loan facilities as per the documentation.
Our special team also guides you step by step about the procedure. Thus you can buy open HMDA approved plots in Hyderabad at best prices. Reach us on +919000688888 to know more. An investment now will help set sail your house smoother in the future.